Our facility is equipped to handle horses arriving to our clinic for exam, hospitalization, or surgery. We also have three trucks stocked for diagnosing and treating multiple horses on your property.
- Individual and herd based preventive medicine including deworming protocols, dental floats, and extractions.
- Surgery including gelding, hernia repairs, laceration repairs, and some orthopedic procedures.
- Sick animal evaluation with in-house bloodwork
- Lameness and neurological exams, portable x-rays, joint injections, and laser therapy.
- Ultrasound pregnancy checks and tendon exams.
- Thermographic scan of joints and endoscopy including the upper airway.